Saturday, February 13, 2010

Horsey bags

Photobucket

These little bags were just the thing to get me back into the sewing spirit......quick, easy and bright! I made them for some little ones who just can't bear to leave the house without a bag full of plastic horses :)

The spot fabric is from Spotlight and the horsey fabric is a curtain material, also from Spotlight and the drawstring handles are cheap satin ribbon. Luckily I had it all in my stash so I didn't need a trip out for any of it.

The first pic here is actually the back of the bags.....the next is the front. I'm still trying to figure out how I can add the pictures to my text, not the text to the pictures, so please bear with me! You'll actually have to click on the 'older post' link to see the front of the bags.......sorry!!

No comments: