Friday, January 18, 2013

A good start.

IMG_8719[1] by TinCanDaisy
IMG_8719[1], a photo by TinCanDaisy on Flickr.

My little Etsy store seems to have started out well, I have sold 4 pairs of undies since Tuesday which I am sure is due to the exposure I got from the Gossamer Dreams stocking. I am very blessed to have the support of some really beautiful ladies, it is making all the difference :)

I think that listing the undies individually makes a difference so that is what I will do for now.

I also have plans for undies in older girls sizes. I just need to work on a pattern for that one. The of course there is the grown up girls who keep asking me for bright funky undies. Oh and I can't forget the little boys......so I have plenty to keep my mind and hands busy :)

3 comments:

Tas said...

Look forward to stalking your undies.

There, I said it ;)

(Pop a link to your etsy shop in your sidebar too!)

Tin Can Daisy said...

You make me laugh!!

Unknown said...

Love the colors of this clothing. Vibrant and Neon like.